Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tussle on the Beach (Cat)

"Owww.." moaned the now crushed Cat.
"Cat-chan, diajobudeska?"
"What?"
"Are you okay?"
"No."
"Okay." Cat then was helped up from her heap by Kairi and Colette. "Cat, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-"
"It's fine Colette, you don't have to apologize." Cat took this time to explain her bad mood, stating "I'm sorry I'm in such a bad mood, but you gotta understand, I just got home. And I happen to have friends and family there too, no offense to you guys, I mean nothing like I don't care. But really, I'm gonna give Sora a pie-"
"....Cat...?" Before Cat could actually respond, Sora had tackled her into a hug. Cat was now on the ground, dizzy symbols in her eyes, and everyone else was staring with sweadrops. After Sora helped her up, he asked, "Cat, why are you so annoyed today? Usually, you're happy and full of energy." Cat stared at him for a minute, then answered " Well, I have exams, my parents won't let me out of my house, those stupid girls at the bus stop keep harassing me for no reason, and I can't beat Twilight Princess because I can't catch a stupid fish. Happy now?" There was silence. then Ed piped up "You know Cat, if those girls called you...sh....sh..."
"Short?"
"Yeah, that, I could beat them up for you." Ed made a tough looking pose by flexing him auto-mail arm. Al made a face (well, as much facial expression as a suit of armor can make) and said, "Ed, you can't beat up girls."
"And whys that? Unlike most guys, I'm not sexist." Ed retorted back with a sense of pride.
"But Ed, it's really mean to hit girls."
"You shouldn't talk, Sora, 'cause weren't you the one who beat up Maleficent and Ursula a year ago?"
"Riku, they were mean! And when I battled maleficent she was a big, mean dragon."
"They were still girls."
"That's it!" Cat sighed as Riku, Ed, and Sora were now going at each others throats. Al and Rockman did the same. Colette watched the fight with anxiety, hoping the two boys wouldn't not hurt themselves too badly. Kairi just looked casually, as this happened nearly every day (you tend to get used to it after spending X amount of years watching your best friends fight each other for attention. You tend to get very used to it, if not bored.). Lloyd and Netto seemed to watch with a heightening intrest.
"Yatta! This is great. It's just like a netbattle with humans!"
"Netto-kun, we really shouldn't be encouraging this!"
"Bu-" Netto was interrupted by a bright gold flash, which made him avert his eyes. when he opened them, he saw cat sitting on top of the three boys with a triumphant look on her face. "What?" Cat asked, feeling she should ask in case she had done something wrong. Everyone sweat dropped, and also promised themselves that they would do their best not to catch Cat when she was off again....ever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bookworm said...

*falls over from laughing so hard* Write more! PPPLLLEEEEEEAASSSEE!!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Keyblade.EXE said...

I'll write more when I get bored, so do not fear! I also want to put pics onto Cat's adventures, too.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Keyblade.EXE said...

If I can....

3:07 PM  
Blogger Bookworm said...

If you need any help posting pictures, just ask. Even when Blogger's not cooperating, I know enough HTML to get pictures on the blog.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home