Sunday, May 13, 2007

Killer Bus!?!


“I think… we might’ve… outrun her… now…” Oregulus gasped for breath.
“Do you think she’ll think to look for us in the parking lot?” Lord of Demonic Blood looked around worriedly.
The mall door opened. Maelthra poked her head out and glanced around. Oregulus and Lord of Demonic Blood ran to hide. Their sudden movement caused her to look in their direction.
“I’m gonna get you for what you said about Mithos!” she yelled and charged after them. Mithos and ST218 followed, curious about what she would do to Oregulus and Lord of Demonic Blood.
Suddenly, Mithos stopped. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in horror. He was staring at a bus parked nearby.
“It’s gonna eat us! Everyone run away! I’ll kill it with my shiny sword!” Mithos unsheathed his sword and ran toward the terrifying bus. As he ran, he screamed the war cry he had learned from Shade. “For the ketchup!”
Maelthra, Oregulus, Lord of Demonic Blood, and ST218 just stared at him. He had just screamed a really random war cry and was now attacking a bus. This behavior was so weird it made Maelthra forget to injure her friends.
“Umm… Mithos? Why are you attacking the bus?” Maelthra asked, not sure if she really wanted to know the answer.
“It wants to kill us all! I bet it even has nasty big pointy teeth!” Mithos whacked the bus again.
“Hey! What do you think you’re doing!?!” The bus driver had just exited the mall. “Get away from my bus, you crazy kid!” He ran over and started hitting Mithos with a broom to chase him away.
“AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!” Mithos screamed. “It’s the monster from the arcade! He’s gonna eat me!”
Mithos was too terrified to attack the “monster” with his sword. He just wanted to get as far away from the scary person as possible. Fortunately, he knew exactly how to accomplish this. He activated the Mage’s Ring.
Meanwhile, Keyblade, Bookworm, Shade, and Fates met at FYE. While waiting for Maelthra to bring Mithos, they discussed how they had spent the day.
“I can’t wait to go to the anime worlds! Do you think I’ll get to be a ninja? I’ve been watching episodes of Naruto all day just in case!” Fates was so excited she decided to poke Bookworm for no reason.
Bookworm poked her back many times. “I took Indigo to the library. She ate Thorax’s hand cause he was being annoying again. Then we went home and I played on my computer.”
I had lots of delicious snacks. And I got to watch Bookworm try to smuggle a microphone. Indigo projected her thoughts so that everyone, including Shade, was able to hear.
“Traitor! Why’d you have to tell her that?!” Bookworm glared at her dragon, angry about her betrayal.
It’s for your own good. Blackmailing Shade is dangerous. Indigo explained. She had taken it upon herself to make sure that Bookworm did not get herself killed due to her pathetic lack of self-preservation.
“Give me the microphone,” Shade held out her hand for the recording equipment. Bookworm reluctantly removed the microphone from her bag and handed it to Shade.
Keyblade decided it was time to change the subject. “I transmuted a DDR machine at my house! And remember those girls from my bus? I shifted into drake form and attacked them with a keyblade! What did you do today, Shade?”
“I took over Russia and Australia,” Shade said calmly, as if this were not unusual at all. “I’m leaving them in my dad’s care while I’m world-hopping.” Everyone stared at her. They were now very worried about Russia and Australia. Shade thought for a minute. “And then I came back here and stole Silence’s Wii.”
Bookworm rolled her eyes. “Was that really necessary?”
“No… But it was fun!” Shade grinned evilly.
Before Bookworm could respond, Maelthra ran up to them, followed by Oregulus, Lord of Demonic Blood, and ST218.
“Mithos just attacked a bus and vanished! What’s going on? Where is he? And why is he acting so weird?” Maelthra demanded.
“Well, I’m not surprised about the bus part, but you said he vanished? Did he run away or just disappear?” Keyblade asked.
“He disappeared! One second, he was standing there screaming while the bus driver hit him with a broom. And the next second, he was gone,” Maelthra explained, still very confused.
“It sounds like he got scared and used the Mage’s Ring. We should go to Derris-Kharlan. The Symphonians might know where he went,” Shade suggested.
“I hope they haven’t killed him yet,” Keyblade said worriedly as she activated the Sorcerer’s Ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home