Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bob? (Mithos's Fanfic Begins!)


“Naruto! Hurry up or we’ll leave you behind!” yelled Sakura.
“Yeah, Naruto, hurry up! We’re almost back at Konoha and I really want to go to the bookstore to see when they’re getting their new shipment of books,” said Kakashi.
“Mph,” moaned Sasuke.
Suddenly, the group saw a huge explosion at their village! And Tsunade-sensei was being attacked! Naruto rushed over to help her. It was some ninja from the Cloud Village!
“Hey! Stop touching Granny, you could scum! Shadow Clone Jutsu!”
As Naruto was using his jutsu, the cloud ninja used his. “Area Transfer Jutsu!”
All of a sudden, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were blinded by a flash of light…

“Haha! You lost again to my superior gaming skills!” said Keyblade Alchemist.
“Hey! I don’t have this game at home so I can’t practice 24/7 like you!” said Mithos.
Mithos and Keyblade were at the mall, playing some DDR and waiting for Shade and Bookworm to show up, when all of a sudden, three people fell from the roof and landed right on Mithos. Keyblade rushed over to help the wounded, but mostly embarrassed, Mithos.
When Sakura said, “Where are we? What’s up with all the machines?”, Mithos slowly stood up and looked Naruto right in his face.
“Do I know you from somewhere?”
Keyblade immediately fell over. “Mithos you idiot! It’s… It’s…”
“I know! You’re Bob from my third period science class!”
“Wow,” said Keyblade, “are you really that dumb?”
“No, I just think that I should’ve known who they are and WHY THEY CRUSHED ME!”
“I’m Naruto Uzumaki.”
“I’m Sakura Haruno.”
“I’m Sasuke Uchiha.”
“Oh yeah, now I remember!” said Mithos happily.
WHACK! “Ow…” said Mithos. Keyblade whacked him on the head.
“Hey Sakura, that girl’s kind of like you…” POW! “Ow!” said Naruto. Sakura had punched poor Naruto in the head.
“I know how you feel, Naruto. I’m Mithos. Nice to meet you!” They shook hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home