Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ninja Skills (Mithos)

Sasuke didn’t get back to Konoha. Instead, they found themselves at an island village.
“I recognize this place! We’re in Kyoshi in the Avatar World!” Shade said.
“Hey Sasuke, try again,” said Naruto.
“I can’t. That exhausted my chakra. I need a few days to rest.”
“Hey! I have an idea! Naruto, come with me for a sec,” said Mithos.
“Um ok, Mithos, if you say so. Hey Sakura! Watch over Sasuke. I’ll be right back.”
“Um ok,” Sakura said.
So Mithos and Naruto went for a walk. Mithos asked Naruto if he’d teach him how to be a ninja. Naruto was surprised and overjoyed at the same time.
“Well, I don’t know…”
“Ok… Hey Sasuke!”
“Ok,ok, I’ll teach you!”
Meanwhile, Sakura, Shade, Bookworm, and Keyblade were talking about what happened when a group of women with painted faces came and asked, “Who are you and where did you come from?”
“Um, we’re not from around here. We’re from the mainland. Our ship wrecked and we need a place to stay,” said Sakura.
“Sure, and while you’re here, would you like to train with us?”
“Sure,” said Sakura, Shade, and Bookworm. Keyblade didn’t want to and went searching for Mithos and Naruto. She noticed them training together.
“No, no, put your fingers like this and release your chakra!” yelled Naruto. Keyblade couldn’t stop laughing.
“Ok, ok, like this?” asked Mithos. POOF!
“Yes, like that! Now you know my special technique! Hehehe!”
Keyblade fainted from what she saw. Mithos knew how to do the sexy jutsu!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shade said...

creepy. I need to talk to mithos. soon.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Bookworm said...

Yes, please do. This fanfic scares me.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Shade said...

how about you send me the translated parts before posting them?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Bookworm said...

Okay, good idea. But it'll be a while before I decipher any more. (Vacation! Yay!)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Keyblade.EXE said...

Oh, I've read worse (quite a few T-rated fics on fanfiction.net are more like Mish). I don't think this should be too bad...

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home