Saturday, November 25, 2006

Zelos vs. King Arthur

“Stop trying to cut off my arm!” Zelos yelled as he dodged King Arthur’s sword blows. He was not doing very well. Arthur was quite good at cutting off his opponent’s limbs. Zelos was getting tired and wasn’t dodging as well as he had earlier. Despite this, he still continued to fight. “Don’t worry, hunny! I’ll save you, even if I do lose my arm!” He thought about that for a moment. “Hey Raine! If I lose my arm, can you still heal it?”
“No, if it’s completely cut off, I can’t do anything about it,” Raine informed him.
“WHAT!?! I could really lose my arm here?!” Zelos wailed.
“Stop talking! Concentrate on the fight!” Kratos shouted.
“But if I lose my arm, I won’t be so sexy!” Zelos said, horrified at the idea. He decided he needed a better fighting strategy. “Hey Mithos! Do you have another one of those exploding things you used on the bunny?”
“No…” Mithos tried to think of a way to defeat Arthur and save Sheena. Suddenly, he had a great idea! “Zelos! I know how to defeat him! We have to say ‘ni’!”
“Ni?” Zelos said uncertainly.
“No! Anything but that!” Arthur moaned.
“Ni! Ni! Ni!” Zelos and Mithos yelled. Arthur fell over, moaning in pain.
“Hey! The witch’s cursing the king!” said a peasant who had returned with plenty of wood.
“What king? I didn’t vote for a king!” said another peasant who had returned with some torches.
The first peasant ignored the second peasant. “She’s cursing the king! Burn her! Burn her!”
“Zelos! Hurry! Activate the Mage’s Ring!” Sheena yelled as more peasants arrived with wood and torches.
“But I just saved your life! Would it hurt you to give me a kiss or two before yelling at me?” Zelos asked hopefully. When he noticed Sheena’s death glare, he shut up and activated the ring. Soon, they arrived back in Derris-Kharlan.
“You idiot! They were going to kill me, but you still wanted to wait for a kiss before leaving! What is wrong with you?” Sheena screamed at Zelos.
“Sheena is right. If you cannot behave more responsibly, you should not have the Mage’s Ring,” Kratos said.
“I’ll take it!” Mithos volunteered.
“Are you sure you are responsible enough?” Kratos asked, remembering the incident at the DDR machine.
“Sheena, Kratos, I think you both should be a little nicer. Zelos saved Sheena from King Arthur and Mithos saved us all from the killer rabbit,” Rin said.
“Very well, he can take the Mage’s Ring. But if he ever behaves like that again…” Kratos gave Mithos a threatening glare. Mithos took the Mage’s Ring from Zelos and made a mental note never to cry like a little baby in front of Kratos again.
“Yeah, sorry Zelos. I guess I was being a little harsh… Thanks for saving me,” Sheena said awkwardly.
“No problem, hunny! But are you sure you don’t want to kiss again?” Zelos asked.
Sheena was about to attack Zelos again, but was still too tired from last time. She just shook her head instead. Zelos, who had completely forgotten how much power she had used up in her last attack, decided she must be starting to like him a little more. Maybe next time I save her, she’ll date me! he thought happily. Surprisingly, he had enough sense not to say this aloud.
“So now where do we go?” Mithos asked.
Now we go home!” Sesshomaru said angrily. His death glare made everyone, even Kratos, agree to return them home before continuing their quest. Mithos changed the ring’s function and sent everyone to feudal Japan.
“Look, Lord Sesshomaru! There’s Inuyasha!” Jaken pointed to a nearby half-demon who was leading a group of humans and demons.
“Come! We must get the Tetsaiga from my brother,” Sesshomaru said as he and Jaken hurried after the strange group.
“Bye everyone!” Rin waved at Mithos and the Symphonians before following Sesshomaru and Jaken.
“Bye Rin!” Mithos said as he activated the Mage’s Ring and returned to Derris-Kharlan. He looked at all the function-changing devices. “Now where do we go?”
“Let’s just pick one randomly,” Raine suggested.
“Okay,” Mithos selected one and changed the ring’s function. He activated it and sent them all to another world…

2 Comments:

Blogger Shade said...

Qui-dditch qui-dditch!!! *pounds table in rythm to chanting* let's have some hogwarts now yess?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Bookworm said...

Yes, I'll write more about Hogwarts asap.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home