Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Short Fight

“Yay! Quidditch finals tomorrow! I’m so excited!” Bookworm said happily.
“Yes, Bookworm, I know the Quidditch finals are tomorrow. I’m on a team too, remember?” Ed said, trying to be patient. “Have you finished the Aging Potion?”
“Of course! We can use it later… After I beat you at Quidditch!” Bookworm grinned.
“I don’t think that’s likely to happen. Have you learned to throw the Quaffle correctly yet?” Ed asked, glaring at her.
“Shut up! I beat you last time we played!” Bookworm yelled at him.
“Yeah, but that was just because Harry caught the snitch. You threw the Quaffle in your own goal!” Ed retorted.
“No I didn’t! You must not have seen correctly because you’re so short!” Bookworm yelled back at him.
Keyblade, Al, Genis, Colette, and Lloyd arrived in the library a few minutes later. By this time, Ed had alchemified a large spear and was attempting to stab Bookworm. She was trying to strangle him, despite this obvious danger.
“Bookworm! Ed! Stop fighting! If you talk to each other peacefully, maybe you can be friends again!” Colette suggested.
“No!… She’s evil! She… called me… SHORT!” Ed managed to say while struggling to breathe.
“He said I’m a bad Quidditch player!… Ouch!” Bookworm shouted when she was poked with the spear.
“Lloyd! They’re going to kill each other! We have to stop them!” Colette wailed.
“Umm…” Lloyd tried to think of something to do.
“Lloyd, if Bookworm dies, she can’t give us the Aging Potion. We’ll have to stay longer and write that essay,” Genis said.
“What!?! Nooo!” Lloyd unsheathed his twin swords and hit Bookworm and Ed with them.
“What’s going on?” Shade asked as she entered the library.
“Bookworm and Ed had a fight, but now they’re friends again,” Colette said cheerfully. This was not completely true. They were just too tired and injured to be enemies.
“Okay… Have we started to plan what to do after the Quidditch game?” Shade asked.
“Umm… No, not really. We’re going to take the potion after the game and go to a different world. Where should we go?” Keyblade asked, hoping their next destination had more anime.
“We should go to the Alagaesia next!” Shade suggested. “If we don’t, I’ll kill you all!”
“Death threats aren’t really necessary,” Bookworm said, recovering from her fight. “We don’t even know if the Sorcerer’s Ring can take us to Alagaesia.”
“Can we play DDR before exploring more worlds? I haven’t played DDR in weeks!” Keyblade complained.
“Yes!... I’ll beat Bookworm at DDR… after I beat her at Quidditch!… And I’ll beat you too, Shade!” Ed said, starting to breathe better now.
“What did I do?” Shade asked innocently.
“You made me short!” Ed yelled, his anger helping his speech.
“No I didn’t! You were already short!” Shade protested.
“Okay… Let’s continue this discussion after the Quidditch game,” Al suggested before Ed could react violently to Shade’s comment about his height.
“Did you know this is the first time there’s ever been a four-way Quidditch game at Hogwarts?” Bookworm said. “They’re only doing it now because all the teams are tied and there’s no time for a bunch of tiebreaker games.”
“Yes, Bookworm, we all know that. We’re on the teams too, remember?” Keyblade said. “See you all tomorrow!”
They all said good-bye and returned to their common rooms, excited about the upcoming game.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shade said...

you mean alagaesia? eragon world would be nameless after you got through with him bookworm... and I wouldn't kill you all if you didn't listen to me, I'd just dump you all in the nearest trash receptacle, cast a world gate spell on it which would send you all to a battlefield, and laugh as you get trampled by random peoples. and if I wasn't satisfied then, I'd turn you into goo and give you to zelos as a present. and for Cat's journey, I'm thinking mithos gets sylvrr's sphere? (check mail if you don't understand). -jelly time!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Bookworm said...

Okay, I'll change Eragon World to Alagaesia. (I was typing that portion at like 10-11ish last night. My mom kept telling me to shut off my computer, so I wasn't being as picky as usual when checking what I wrote. Sorry!) And why do you need to be so creative when threatening us? :P

6:31 PM  
Blogger Keyblade.EXE said...

Pweeeeeeease post more soon, Pwease!! *sounds like little kid with puppy-dog eyes*

3:08 PM  
Blogger Shade said...

If I'm not creative, I'll just be a stereotypical villain, and that would never do! everyone knows that a good story is defined by its villain (don't answer right away to this, think about it a moment).

5:10 PM  
Blogger Bookworm said...

Yeah... But you're not the villain in this fanfic. You're a hero who's kinda evil... okay, very evil, but you're still not the main villain. :P
And I'm sorry I don't think I'll write any more today. (I'm actually doing "homework" right now. And if I continue to "work" at my current speed, I probably won't finish before 10:00.)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Bookworm said...

Sorry! I know I said I'd try to post more fanfic today, but I spent the whole afternoon trying to fix my computer and if I go on the computer anymore today, I will go insane. (Even more insane than I am already.) Maybe I'll write more tomorrow...

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home