Friday, February 23, 2007

Rainypoo? (Cat)

Everyone woke up the next morning fully refreshed (the beds were very comfortable). Everyone met in the dining room (after finding Cat, who got lost, and ended up causing a ruckus because she flew around in her drake form, causing many of the servants to panic. One of the maids even went so far as to hit Cat in the face with a broom, calling her "a giant gold bat").
Hearing that Cat had been in her drake form, Sora asked, "Cat, didn't you say that you left Goldd's marble with Rainheart?"
Cat looked somewhat surprised at this question, then took out a marble from her pocket, explaining, "Arian gave me this. It's directly linked to Goldd's sphere, so I can go drake whenever I want."
Sora was now giving her a weird look. "So....speaking of Rainheart...did he really...um....kiss...you..?"
Cat lit up, remembering how incredible that kiss was. "Oh yeah! That was so wonderful! Rainypoo's the best!"
Lloyd, who overheard this conversation, decided suggest a different nickname, "Um, Cat? You might want to get a different nickname for Rainheart. Maybe...Rain-hunny? That's what my friend called all the girls....and me. No idea why he always did that."
Cat seemed to think about this new nickname that would be less demeaning for Rainheart, and decided that this would be a better nickname to give him than her first one. "Oh, that's a good one! I'll have to remember that! Thanks Lloyd!"
"Hey, if you guys are done, we'll be heading to the gummi ship now." With that, they left for the gummi hanger.
"Hey Riku, how'd you afford this?" Sora questioned, as gummi ships were very hard to so much as build, let alone have a hanger.
"Well, you'd be surprised what money can buy." Sora gaped, then asked, giving Riku a questioning look in the process, "Wait a minute. Did you really buy this?"
"Sora, I was joking. The King gave me this in case we ever had to go to the worlds again. I didn't really buy it. I was joking."
Lloyd gave him an annoyed look, saying, "You remind me of a friend of mine who had a really weird sense of humor."
"Oh? what'd he say?"
"He said he cooked with his feet."
"...Did you believe him?"
"He sounded pretty convincing."
"I'm sure he didn't really cook with his feet. Anyways, let's be off. We've go alot of work to do." And with that, they were off, unaware that the enemy that they would face would be someone already defeated before.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bookworm said...

Sorry I waited to put this on the blog, Shade-chan. I was gonna post it tomorrow morning, even if you hadn't finished Rainheart Meets Arian by then. Sorry!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home